Search results

1. J

Wacom Mobile Studio Pro

. .. If you are a new comer to hackintoshing, there are some things you need to get familiar, but the hardest part is already done and provided here which is the "EFI". 1. You need to...
  2. J

Anyone testing the "WhateverRed" which enables the IGPU Vega 8 on Ryzentosh?

It seem a breakthrough on the IGPU Vega 8. Here is the link to it Link: https://github.com/NootInc/WhateverRed If anyone have tested it, please post your experience.
  3. J

Fix Radeon RX 580 Performance?

I have this laptop Omen 17 with the Radeon RX 580 desktop crammed into it (those were the days). Anyway, I want to keep the machine on Mojave since I have some with Big Sur and Monterey and Ventura. However Mojave can still use 32 Bit apps and games. The problem, the performance of the RX 580...
  4. J

HOW TO SOLVE: Animated static static sand when trying on Installation boot-loader screen "only" on CATALINA, BIG SUR, MONTEREY

So I can see a pattern problem when hackntoshing laptops with Radeon Graphics cards. Things are usually ok on intel IGPUs, and that is the majority of the bulk of the community. However laptops with dedicated AMD are more rare since the majority of laptops hav nvidia. And many of Radeon cards...
  5. J

Laptop Ryzentosh for Gaming-WTF??? Mine apparently can!

Firstly, I am very impressed with this laptop hackintosh. I have several computers with various GPUs, from RTX 3080 TI, 2080 ti, GTX 1080, RX 6900 XT. All of these GPUS are great for gaming especially in windows. BUT...I was wandering how my laptop Hackintosh would do, especially because the...
  6. J

Legion 5 Ryzen 7 + RX 6600M Project!

This will be my second Ryzen hackintosh build, or attempt. I had fairly good results with my previous Ryzen laptop, the Helios 500. But there are some nagging issues. This Legion 5 on paper should be a good candidate to be hackintoshed, but that is why I am making this thread. I am not an...
  7. J

Anyone have dealt with a DSDT Block that can help?

I have noticed this on the DSDT. Anyone have dealt with a block? Specs: Acer Predator Helios 500 Chipset: B450 CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 GPU: Vega 56 Ram: 96 GB
  8. J

Ryzen Mobile 5000(H) Series require patching for hackintosh?

So my bud and I have been trying to install Monterey on the Legion 5 with the Ryzen 7 5800h, RX 6600 and a MUX. This laptop allows to fully disable the IGPU. But we cant get the installer to boot. He suggested that possibly there is no patches for the 5000 H series and therefore requires some...
  9. J

This may be the year Laptop Hackintosh "may" be able to compete with M1 and with Graphics acceleration!

I have a Ryzen laptop with proper Graphics acceleration thanks to that my GPU is a mac Compatible Vega 56 and my Ryzen GPU doesnt have an IGPU. Intel seems to be out of the question for future hackintosh as I am not seeing Inte + AMD combos. AMD + Ryzen These may be laptops to pay...
  10. J

(Success) Mojave 10.4.6 AMD Ryzen 7 **Laptop**with full RX Vega 56 Graphics Acceleration - Requires further tuningSuccess-

Here are more pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194720966@N03/? Below are the specs: Laptop: Acer Predator Helios 500 (Ryzen) CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 (Desktop). - Works GPU: Radeon RX Vega 56. (Same SKU as Imac Pro 2017) - Works Ram: 80GB DDR4 at 1866 Mhz. (Currently). Note: Will tune it to...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.