Search results

1. J

System is suddenly rebooting after startup

I'm not totally sure what would be causing the system to reboot after startup - but that's where I am! Everything was stable for a few days after the initial install/config. I haven't made any opencore or macOS changes. What I did do is install windows on a separate drive and play some games...
  2. J

Trouble getting bluetooth to work in 12.1 [solved]

Hello! I've got most things working but I can't seem to get bluetooth to work. I know there are issues with bt and Monterey - but I see a bunch of posts about people getting everything working successfully. I'm wondering what the trick is, or if there's only specific hardware that works. any...
  3. J

ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wifi with TB4

Just got Monterey 12.1 installed! After troubleshooting a NVMe issue - some stuff works with my initial config using OC 0.7.6 Current Specs: ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wifi with TB4 Ryzen 5600X Radeon 6800 32GB RAM WD SN750 NVMe I started with AudioGod's ASUS X570-E EFI and added a few things -...
  4. J

Asus ProArt X570 Creator Wifi - trouble booting Monterey 12.1

Hello! I just got the Asus ProArt X570 Creator board the other day and I've been trying to install Monterey 12.1 without success so far. I started with AudioGod's Asus X570 EFI and added in a few things from the B550 Creator EFI (the USB and TB3 amls, mainly). And I updated the CPU core count...
  5. J

Has anyone tried the ASUS ProArt X570-Creator yet?

I'm looking to add thunderbolt support to my current setup with a 5950X. I've done a few X570 builds over the last couple years and have had mostly good results. I saw this thread - which is promising - https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/proart-b550-creator-tb4-whos-done-a-build.1894/...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.