Search results

1. M

The final solution for MSI MB users to install 12, 13

I can't install monterey on my msi b550 mortar.
  2. M

What's meam that Windows 10 with macOS.
  3. M

emm I have a question. if I have a nvme samsung 970 evo .Will I install monterey on my deskPC.
  4. M

Losing macOS audio when rebooting in Windows, audio returns when booting into Linux

lol,I also find the same proplem.actually i have no idea of solution!
  5. M

bigsur no sound

yeah!i am tried to 7/11,it seem to be used,actually it No sound from speaker after booting into Windows, adding alctsel=1 doesn't help, have to poweroff one time to make the sound working again.help me!omg!😱FK crazy!
  6. M

bigsur no sound

7. M

bigsur no sound

thank for your help.i understand that you say.my boot arg is alcid=7.i mean that when mac os reboot from win10. it no sound.i try to added alctsel=1.but no work.like this AppleALC not working from Windows reboot If you find that rebooting from Windows into macOS breaks audio, we recommend adding...
  8. M

bigsur no sound

anyone can help me?i'm a chinese man.my english is not well.my deskPC can running.but if i'm tried to reboot from win10.my mac is no sound.i added alctsel=1,but no work! platform msi b550 mortar no wifi ryzen3600 rx560
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.