Search results

1. J

Boots but then freezes after few minutes + I225V No Lan

You should add "e1000=0" in boot-args to enable i-225v support of 12.3.x
  2. J

[Solved]Gigabyte B550i + 5800X stuck when upgrading 12.3.1

Could you attach your final working EFI here?
  3. J

Yes, by enable AppleMCEReporterDisable, system can boot into 12.3.1, but did not fix every thing. Still crash a lot:(
  4. J

I have the same problem. I try to upgrade OC to 0.7.9 and all the kexts, re-enable AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext , the 12.3.1 can boot up. But the system are unusable. The LAN network are gone. Launch any setting in System Preferences cause system to crash and reboot. My current EFI is here...
  5. J

No DisplayPort output, no audio and kernel panic after upgrading from 11.6.1 to 12.0.1

You should remove all the FakePCIID, and add 'dk.e1000=0' to boot-args for drive the I225-I NIC.
  6. J

ERROR during direct upgrade from Bigsur 11.6.1 to Monterey

Aluveitie, thank you very much! After replace with new kernel patches, I got updated to Monterey!
  7. J

ERROR during direct upgrade from Bigsur 11.6.1 to Monterey

Shaneee: I'm stuck in very early stage of first reboot when upgrade from 11.6.1 to 12.0.1. Here is my efi: https://github.com/jerryhan77/asus-strix-b550-a-opencore any suggestions?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.