Search results

1. P

[HELP-PLEASE] opencore dualboot windows problem with display power saving mode

thanks for the reply, but it already fix... it have something to do with how windows setup date and i fix it by adding some registry setting, but now that i know my apps can run on wine, i no longer have windows.
  2. P

[HELP-PLEASE] opencore dualboot windows problem with display power saving mode

So.. this is the problem that i just notice when dual boot windows from opencore... when i boot into windows from opencore, then i let windows turn off the display [power saving mode after 10 minutes] the OS suddenly restart itself... i dont know what the problem is, but if i boot directly to...
  3. P

Is it possible to install Os X Catalina on my device?

the problem with AMD laptop that it uses integrated GPU, which as far as i know isn't supported in any OSX version... in theory you still could install mac OSX, but without graphic acceleration, which make it extremely unusable for general people....
  4. P

[ASK ABOUT USB 3 DETECTION TOOL] USBToolbox only detect usb2.0 port on my usb3.0 port

yes, i have the USBToolBox.kext and i tried both enabling and disabling the kext in config.plist and it still didn't do any improvement to the USB speed. BTW i think USBToolBox work with UTBMap and not the USBMap, because UTBMap and USBMap come from different dev, and i think USBMap could work...
  5. P

[ASK ABOUT USB 3 DETECTION TOOL] USBToolbox only detect usb2.0 port on my usb3.0 port

nope... still cannot detect USB2.0 port, only USB1.1
  6. P

sadly, my mobo's form factor is mini-itx with only one pci-e slot and it's used for graphic card, so it's a no go for me... thanks anyway...
  7. P

yup... same thing here, rename patches doesn't increase the speed of my usb port... so i think for now i have to settle with usb1/1.1 speed... As for my USB3.0 port, i think it's just incompatible hardware and cannot do much about it. because the kext itself was loaded and if i plugged a USB...
  8. P

No, but it was added to the OC folder after i attached the EFI folder just to test if it'll make a difference ( and it doesn't, like you said, it didnt do anything) i removed it now. No, it was a fresh install... every kext i tested i put in OC/kext/ folder... Yup, already deleted that too...
  9. P

yeah.... i usually do that after i get a stable system... if i'm still testing stuff i usually left the kext in the folder and just disabled them in config.plist after i checked with ioregistryexlporer from your attachement, it is indeed cannot open the file that i gave you in previous post...
  10. P

thanks edhawk for all your help... here's the screenshot of hackintool and an ioregistryexporer saved file along with my opencore folder... i think if someone as expert as you said that some AMD USB controller doesn't work, then it's possible that mine is one of them...😭 note that in OC...
  11. P

Sorry about Mojave Clover settings, i couldn't find the backup of the EFI settings.. i thought i had it backed up, but i searched in all my backup harddrive but couldn't find any... as for USBMap.kext and screenshot, i'll attach them in this post..., also.. i just want to confirm, if USB2.0 is...
  12. P

thank's edhawk, however... after adjusting the port type and generate the kext, USB 3.0 still not working... dont know why... sometimes, if i plugged it (USB drive) long enough, it will poorly detect the device, but when i click the icon, it wont open(hang)... it's weird, because not only that...
  13. P

From what i understand, to make USB 3.0 work, you need to use some usb mapping tools, so i use USBToolbox on my windows machine, based on the detection tools, it shows that my USB 3.0 drive is detected only on USB 2.0 port, can someone explain why is that? on the screenshot i attached, it shows...
  14. P

Which version of MacOS would be the best for my low end pc? and how do i make an installation DVD?

with only 2gb of ram i guess it's snow leopard, but you need to make sure that the vga card is supported... here's what google gave me: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/14612/list-of-graphics-cards-supported-by-snow-leopard-10-6-x-but-not-opencl-capable i tried lion once on 2gb macbook...
  15. P

[help me please] booting catalina with clover r5146

thank's Edhawk for the help... i think i can call this installation a success.... i finally can boot into catalina... there's nothing wrong with my previous usb installation, but because it's so slow, i decided to remake the installation using my unused IDE hardisk 13GB with the help of IDE to...
  16. P

This is where the installer stop..
  17. P

H*ly s**t, at first i tought it wont work because it look like it was hang for about couples of minutes, then as my brother come to my room and talk, i let the computer alone and suddenly the kernel was loading... Maybe all this time i tought that the opencore bootloader was hanging it acctually...
  18. P

Thanks man... i'll try it when i got home... i've downloaded your EFI setting but haven't tried in in my system... i'll report back when i got home... thanks...
  19. P

Since M1 mac was out, i convince myself that i'm done with hackintoshing and will buy a real macbook instead, but.... a week ago my friend ask me to help him installing catalina on his PC, so while i'm helping him with his PC, i was thinking what if i could install catalina to my old AMD PC as...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.