Search results

1. E

Asrock 550 Phantom Gaming with Ryzen 5700G

Well I have another problem. When I shutdown, the fans don’t turn off, the motherboard LED lights stay on, screen goes black. Machine won’t even POST unless I unplug the machine. Everything I’ve found deals with restarting when trying to shutdown. Only usb device connected is mouse/keyboard...
  2. E

UPDATE: SOLVED I updated the BIOS to the latest version and am now getting the full 8GB of VRAM selected in the BIOS.
  3. E

I have an Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX board with a Ryzen 5700G. When using the attached EFI, video memory only indicates 512MB even though I set it to 8GB in the BIOS. Can anyone out there help me figure this out? The machine is very sluggish with only 512MB. I am using nootedred.kext to be...
  4. E

Ryzen 7 4700G — Ventura 13.5 & Sonoma Public Beta — Radeon Graphics 16 GB [Renoir] — NRed

Has anybody out there have a working EFI for Sonoma on a Asrock Deskmini X300? I'm having no success getting mine to work.
  5. E

Ventura 13.3 Install Problem

Thank you for replying. My efi uses a patch posted by CaseySJ on this forum back in November. If I remember there were several alternatives. I used your patch in lieu of the one I was using. Same result. Still won't boot into 13.3.☹️
  6. E

Can't Upgrade from 13.2.1 to 13.3 on Asus TUF Gaming WiFi X670E

I have an Asus TUF Gaming X670E with a Ryzen 7900X. It boots fine into Ventura 13.2.1 but won't boot into 13.3. I have applied the latest AMD patches but it quickly freezes during boot. I'm assuming I've done something wrong with the new patches. I've attached a screenshot of the verbose screen...
  7. E

I have an Asus TUF Gaming X670E with a Ryzen 7900X. It boots fine into Ventura 13.2.1 but won't boot into 13.3. I have applied the latest AMD patches but it quickly freezes during boot. I'm assuming I've done something wrong with the new patches. I've attached a screenshot of the verbose screen...
  8. E

Could someone post a working EFI for 13.3. TIA
  9. E

I've tried to install Ventura 13.3 on two different machines: 1. Asus X670E with 7900X cpu. OC 0.8.3 currently running 13.2.1. 2. Asus X570 with 5950X cpu. OC 0.8.3 currently running 13.2.1. When trying to boot "MacOS Installer" from boot menu, all three get stuck with the identical screen...
  10. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Yes.
  11. E

Asrock X300 Chipset

Does anyone know if it possible to hackintosh the Asrock x300 chipset? I am considering on of the Asrock Deskmeet bare bones machine uses x300 and has room for discrete graphics card.
  12. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

I installed a Fenvi T919 on my x670e gene and it is not recognized. Any thoughts?
  13. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

I have used the patch and the boot arg to boot Ventura. I installed Ventura on an M.2 NVME drive using an intel iMac, then copying my EFI on to the EFI partition. My Asus Strip X670E-F with the Rysen 7950 boots into Ventura, I log in, then after about two minutes, it freezes. I repeated the...
  14. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Yes, I would be grateful if you could send the EFI. I have a 7950x with an Asus Strix X670E-F.
  15. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

If there are now some working EFIs out there for Monterey and/or Ventura, please share for us less savvy hackintoshers. Thank you.
  16. E

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Could you please share your EFI? Thank you.
  17. E

MSI x399 Carbon

Yes. This EFI will boot Monterey but not Ventura.
  18. E

MSI x399 Carbon

Ok, no success so far. I upgraded to OC 0.8.4 and have tried to boot Ventura with the attached EFI. I have an MSI Carbon X399 board with an 2990WX cpu. I've tried iMacPro1,1 and MacPro7,1. The computer boots to the login screen then freezes and reboots. I have another computer exactly the...
  19. E

MSI x399 Carbon

Anybody out there have a working EFI for an MSI X399 Carbon with a 2990X threadripper? I can get the 2970 to work but the 2990 freezes and reboots at the login screen when using the same efi. The only difference is the adjusted core count in the kernel patches. Using OC 0.8.3.
  20. E

Magic Number?

That fixed it! Thank you very much.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.