Search results

1. D

Dynamic desktop

I tried to install some dynamic desktop backgrounds going step by step in the instructions on the website that I downloaded from and they wont transition as time passes, the stock ones work. I am running Monterey 12.2, anyone got some extra knowledge on this matter?
  2. D

MSI Bios

In case any people with MSI Mpg x570 gaming edge wifi or close variants were wondering if the newly released bios 7C37v1G released 12/22/21 is compatible with macOS Monterey the answer is No :( The beta version didn't work so I had hopes it might change....
  3. D

Cancel update

So I noticed there was an update to Monterey today and hoped that I would get to install it on my nvme drive after updating OpenCore to .76. Well it didn't work so my question.. is there anyway to cancel this thing trying to install Monterey after I reboot?? I backed up earlier today but updated...
  4. D

NVME Drive Monterey

I have ironed out my big sur installation and was going to try to upgrade to monterey. I get to the installer and disk utility doesn't see my nvme drive, only my ssd that i use for storage. I have nvmefix installed. I cant really find any info on a fix. Any ideas?
  5. D

Bluetooth

I was wondering if anyone can give advice on getting bluetooth to work. I have read many other post of people with the same board as I have (msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi) with no issue but I am having no luck. I tried the IntelBluetoothFirmware kext. I have the xhc ssdt for mapping usb. I got...
  6. D

Bluetooth and processor

Hello all, newly joined on this forum. Recently installed Big Sur on a Ryzen PC I built a while back( Ryzen 5 3600, msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi, RX 5600 XT) used open core 0.7.4 and I have most everything working that I know of except Bluetooth and the cpu shows up as unknown cpu in about...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.