Search results

1. L

macOS Monterey Patches Released

That and new bioses from msi released just before the new year. Will do that next week and let you know.
  2. L

macOS Monterey Patches Released

Anyone tried 12.1 final with an msi board to see if by any miracle the Nvme issue might be solved ?
  3. L

NVME Drive Monterey

Thanks ! the link has been removed though. Are you stuck with beta 3 or can u install the final version ?
  4. L

NVME Drive Monterey

Hi, I guess you own an MSI mainboard do you ? known issue that had me regretfully buy another brand. I kept my X570 Gaming plus around because it worked flawlessly with big sur (sleep for instance) and we can be hopefull on three fronts : a 12.1 or 12.x version of Monterey that might (not...
  5. L

Ryzen9 3900X + Radeon 5700XT + Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | OpenCore 0.7.5 | macOS 12 Monterey

Hi man, thanks for your share. Was hoping it would solve the issue I'm having with waking from hibernation (kernel panic / black screen). Any specific bios settings you'd recommend ? Fab
  6. L

Hi man, been hearing a lot of good stuff about you ;) I can't find the link to get the EFI...

Hi man, been hearing a lot of good stuff about you ;) I can't find the link to get the EFI folder for your setup (X570 Aorus master) or even better, a working EFI for the x570 Aorus elite. The only issue I'm having is kernel panics / black screen when waking up. Thanks in advance. Fab
  7. L

macOS Monterey Released

Anyone tested Monterey 12.1 beta to see it it changes anything ?
  8. L

NVMExpress controller not detected

Ok I did not know that. BTW 12.1 beta just got out with the tiny hope Apple unintentionally solved our issue. Any feedback would be welcome.
  9. L

Very unlikely to seriously start investigating an issue that might not have been present in the final release. I'm pretty sure some patching / spoofing is all is needed.
  10. L

I previously did yes and it did not work with my setup. Did you go from no NVME at all to perfectly working thanks to this kext ?
  11. L

Well it's allright I'll wait a couple of months and if no fix is found I'll switch to another known-working X570 Mainboard.
  12. L

Or Apple for that matter, shameful disrespect on their part.
  13. L

I guess we'll have to petition MSI then :)
  14. L

Yeah and beta bios does not get things done either.
  15. L

Yeah MSI board, did not know it was specific to this brand ;)
  16. L

Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with the final version of macOS Monterey. The installer is unable to detect my NVME drives, only external USB devices are shown in disk utility. System report won't detect any nvme controller. Those same Crucial P5 drives work fine on macOS BigSur. No changes...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.