Search results

1. M

BT not working with BCM94360CD

Yep, i'll keep you updated!
  2. M

Alright, i will try and get to it later next week. But anyway i've ended up retuning my BT/WI-FI card back to Amazon because i've noticed that both in windows and Linux despite "working"it has SEVERE lag and often disconnect or freezes... So i think i'll just return it and buy a more expansive...
  3. M

I don't know how to do any of that.... As i said i have never done any USB mapping and this is the configuration that MacOS decided to do auomatically... Can you tell me what tool to use to do so or link me to a guide? thank you!
  4. M

I'm back home and here's what the USB tab in the Hackintool looks like, let me know what you think.
  5. M

Yes it is connected in the internal MB port, and under windows and Linux it works. it's only in MacOS that it doesn't. sadly i cannot make a screenshot right now since I'm outside... I'll send it when i come back home.
  6. M

Hello, I've bought a BCM94360CD pcie card hoping that Bluetooth and wi-fi would just work OOB without any kext since this chipset is natively supported by MacOS... well, the wi-fi is indeed working but not the Bluetooth. I've tried without kexts, and also with the BlueToolFixup.kext...
  7. M

Internet not working on I211-AT

Honestly i'm baffled that so many things aren't working... I have a dual boot machine (windows/macOS) as most people probably do here, and while with Big Sur i was using Mac 90% of the time, now it's the opposite... i'm basically forced to use windows and boot macOS from time to time (like now)...
  8. M

I've been trying this for everyday now and it seems like it's working nicely! Even under heavy usage, i've saturated my full gigabit connection both in download and upload for about an hour, and also used it to work on my everyday tasks, such as heavy web browsing (over 300 tabs open) video...
  9. M

sure! here's my patch.plist, it's slightly modified and it's currently configured to work on any ryzen 5 (6 core)
  10. M

oh alright, hopefully something better will be released soon
  11. M

ohhh didn't knew that, did a little research and managed to make it work with an another alternative kext posted here (https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/intel-i211-at-alternative-to-smalltree.2028/)
  12. M

Good morning, yesterday I've managed to FINALLY update to Monterey using OC 0.7.4 and some slightly modified Kernel Patches to avoid the "EB LOG:EXITBS:START" error everything whent smooth but internet isn't working... and i cannot manage to make it work. I already obviously have everything i...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.