Search results

1. marinekev88

NON-AMD BUILD: I9 12900KF Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro 6600xt DDR4 >> Monterey

I have been digging around seeing if anyone has built with the above titled specs. I am comfortable building usb maps but I have not played with building SSDTs and those types of things. To preface, the reason I am exploring this option over my 5950x is not for performance but rather for native...
  2. marinekev88

Gigabyte B450M - Ryzen 1600 - WX 5100 Pro

Does anyone have a working 0.7.6 EFI for the Gigabyte B450M board. My wife's computer runs it but mine is an ASUS Hero x570 board so my usb map is different and I am not familiar enough to go mucking about.
  3. marinekev88

Emergency Help Needed

I dont let my system sleep and use Amphetamine for that, I am not sure what happened but my device went to sleep and now I cant wake it even doing a full power cycle with unplugged PSU. I dont even know if clearing CMOS will help but Im stuck and cannot work currently. I have searched around...
  4. marinekev88

HomeLab Dns Application

Does anyone else run a Home Dev Lab with many different services? I have a bunch of stuff connected to public DNS, most just for testing and development (hence the Dev name) but I also run a hosted Exchange server for email. Now throughout my exploring I found the one draw back was that I am...
  5. marinekev88

Docker usage other than Vbox

Has anyone found a way to get Docker to run with out using the VBox work around? I have a jenkins server that builds my images and deploys them but I'd like to build them locally so.etime before pushing to test behaviors? Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  6. marinekev88

ASUS X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi [ Same as DarkHero ] - 5950x/RX6600XT/Monterey12.1 - Success So Far

Last night, after much research, @Aluveitie pointed me to upgrading to Monterey 12.1 beta for support on the RX6600XT cards and the results are fantastic!!! Current Setup: @AudioGod 's OC0.74 EFI with core count patched to 16 and no other changes. Hardware updated in signature. Tripple Monitor...
  7. marinekev88

Welp 6600xt

Being a noob and seeing "Big Navi" works with BigSur I found a 6600xt in my budget and scooped it up... Installed BigSur and come to realise... 7mb Display shown for graphics... So after some digging that's when I discovered 6600 and 6700 are not supported on Mac [YET].... What options do those...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.