Search results

1. R

HELP: Bluetooth stopped working on Ventura

Hi, Yes, I mapped all USB ports and built a custom SSDT table based on have. I have 14 active USB ports under two different controllers. I have not updated the SMBios. As I said, I've been using my hackintosh since January 2020 with updates from Catalina to Big Sur and now to Ventura, and OC...
  2. R

HI Edhawk, I've never used any BT kexts. I didn't actually need them, until now I guess.
  3. R

My Bluetooth connectivity started acting up when I updated to Ventura and now it is completely gone. It remains permanently in the off-state. Here are my specs: MOBO: MSI Gaming Plus AC B450 I CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x RAM: 16 GB @ 3200 Mhz GPU: MSI Armor RX 580 8Gb Wifi/BT: Broadcom BCM94360NG...
  4. R

Problems connecting Magic Mouse via BT after waking up

Hi Edhawk, I have swapped the original Wifi/BT card by a BCM 94360NG card. It worked perfectly when using Big Sur without any BT kexts. I mapped my USB ports and used a custom SSDT table to enable all my ports, including the internal one for the BT. Under Big Sur, the mouse connected...
  5. R

Problems connecting Magic Mouse via BT after waking up

Hi, does anyone else have trouble connecting an Apple Magic Mouse via BT after the computer is woken from sleep? Here is my hardware: CPU: AMD 7 2700X MOBO: MSI B450I Gaming Plus Wifi RAM: 16 Gb GPU: MSI RX580 8 Gb mac OS Ventura & OC 0.8.8 Every time I woke my computer from sleep, I...
  6. R

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Hi HellFrozeOver, did you fix your BT issue? I had the same problem when I swaped the intel wifi/bt card for a broadcom card. I solved it by mapping all the USB (external) ports and trial and error when mapping the internal ones. The thing is that quite a few of the internal ports on my MOBO...
  7. R

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Hi HellFrozeOver, did you fix your BT issue? I had the same problem when I swaped the intel wifi/bt card for a broadcom card. I solved it by mapping all the USB (external) ports and trial and error when mapping the internal ones. The thing is that quite a few of the internal ports on my MOBO...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.