Search results

1. cdomz

Upgrade to Monterrey 12.5

A painless upgrade! 😅
  2. cdomz

Upgrade to Monterrey 12.4

A successful upgrade without any drama. OC 0.8.0 MacOS Monterrey GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI AMD Ryzen 9 5900X AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB RAM Kingston 3200C
  3. cdomz

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Congrats, I am still stuck are you using AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext and RestrictEvents.kext? Thanks.
  4. cdomz

Upgrade to macOS Monterrey 12.3.1

Anyone who has experienced upgrading to 12.3.1? 12.3 was a disaster for AMD hackintosh I just have found this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-12-3-1-update.319674/post-2315746 which seems to be encouraging.
  5. cdomz

Update to 12.3

Definitely the smartest path is to wait, I had to downgrade to 12.2.1 which runs smoothly and very stable. Lets wait until more info is available.
  6. cdomz

Update to 12.3

I've tried OC 0.7.9 with no results. My computer reboots after 30% apple logo progress bar.
  7. cdomz

Update to 12.3

I am in the same boat but I can't do a fresh install because I don't want to format my HD :(.
  8. cdomz

Update to 12.3

Didn't work for me.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.