Search results

1. P

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

I was able to get bluetooth working with a dongle, but I'd love to get wifi going for location services. I'm using a DTX motherboard, so using add-on card is a no go unfortunately. Anyone have a solution for getting wifi up and going, or can suggest a dongle that would work with Ventura?
  2. P

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

Thanks for the EFI. After a bit of struggling (haven't done a hackintosh in ages), I was able to get my Crosshair VIII Impact, 3090 and 6800x up and working. I'd love to get my bluetooth working though. Will none of the OpenIntel BT/Wireless kexts work with the on-board chips?
  3. P

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

Just want to confirm that this instantly upped my FPS from 65 tops to 120fps steady (my max fps settings) on my 6800xt in wow. I got really depressed when my brand new, almost top of the line GPU was working just as bad as the GTX 780 I upgraded from. Thank you very much for this.
  4. P

Hello from Utah

Hey all! Decided to get a little frisky and see if I could get some leftover hardware up and running better than my 2020 Mac Mini. Watched a couple YT videos and after about 3 hours of struggling (needed to add CPU core info), I finally have Big Sur up and running using Opencore. Struggled a...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.