Search results

1. Graystarr

Help with sound?

I successfully upgraded to Ventura but now my built-in sound on my motherboard isnt working. the only sound that works is thru the HDMI. Can someone help? Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2
  2. Graystarr

B450M DS3H V2

3. Graystarr

Cant get Monterey to show up

When I go into Software updates, it shows im enrolled in the beta seed program but O am unable to enable show pre release updates. Can someone help with this? Id like to try out Monterey
  4. Graystarr

Upgrade to Opencore 0.7.3

Hello, I followed the Dortania guide to upgrade opencore but when I boot to the dummy-drive usb it just boot loops back to bios. Should I bother with the upgrade?
  5. Graystarr

Help with Generic USB Bluetooth

I have a generic usb bluetooth adapter that works great in Arch Linux. Not sure how to get it to work in Big Sur. here is the info on it from Linux if this is helpful. 5.988797] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22 [ 5.993320] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized [ 5.993326]...
  6. Graystarr

1st timer with Ryzen and opencore

When I boot the USB I get this. Any help would be appreciated
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.