Search results

1. M

Internet not working on I211-AT

Just an update on this, after having my ISP recalibrate my connection, I'm now getting full speeds with LucyRTL8125Ethernet. Thanks Shaneee for helping with Monterey compatibility!
  2. M

Thanks Shanee, yes after trying all the settings, I still get the lower speed. Also, when I select 2.5, things disconnect completely (even after trying standard vs jumbo MTU and the duplex options).
  3. M

Oh yeah, LucyRTL8125Ethernet is nice and stable in latest Monterey release. However after some testing with my Arch and Win10 installs on the same rig, Monterey only gets about 1/5 the LAN speed of the other OS’s. Still trying to figure out why.
  4. M

This is awesome, thanks Shaneee and really looking forward to the tutorial. Just word of caution for everyone that may have tried the LucyRTL8125Ethernet kext on x570 boards that have 2.5gb LAN - after some testing I was never able to get my full ISP speed. So hoping SmallTree can make a come back
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.