Search results

1. Kirk

5800x B550i Aorus Pro AX at 11.5.2

Hi AudioGod, I try to use USBtoolBox several times but came as the same results as previous, Extremely slow when booting and no USB no bluetooth etc.. All USB ports worked well in my system as well as the thunderbolt which I use it to connect USB mouse receiver. But the issue I can't...
  2. Kirk

I restore to the previous config.plist. And deleted all intel wireless kext files and updated config.plist the which I forgot to modify them with the BCM94352Z wireless card. Looks this BCM card requires no kexts and works well. So, the only thing that caused loss all usbs ports is the file...
  3. Kirk

Thank you for your reply! I followed the instructions on the link you sent. But after i reboot the system, the process become so slow (for i changed to OC release mode and can't see the log) and all usb ports have gone, even Bluetooth has gone as well... It's so wired, why would this happen?
  4. Kirk

Sleep & Weak up issue

Hi Bro, I am struggling with the same power management issue with you. Just one question, as I checked my device manager in Windows 10, there is a CPU Bios device name as "_SB.PR00" as well as a CPU's Bios device name as "_SB.PLTF.C000" (exactly same as yours). Why the CPU name is not the...
  5. Kirk

CPU: 5800x Motherboard: B550i Aorus Pro AX Graphic Card: Radeon Pro W5500 WIFI & Bluetooth: BCM94352Z Memery: 32G * 2 3200M Kingston Fury Nvme: Sumsung 980 Pro 500G for Hackintosh; Kingston KC2500 500G for Win 10 Ver: macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 Successfully installed Big Sur 11.5.2 last night. Looks...
  6. Kirk

3700x + 6700XT B550 No Install

Ah, same thing happened to me as yours. I was brought a 6700xt try to make a hackintosh but finally found no support by them. Then, sold it to the miner....
  7. Kirk

Hello, From China

Since I found this form last month, I decided to make a Hackintosh on my AMD platform because it gives me much courage to do it which many people do not recommend ;). My hardwares listed below: CPU: 5800x Motherboard: B550i Aorus Pro Graphic Card: Radeon Pro W5500 WIFI & Bluetooth: BCM94352Z...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.