Search results

1. spiderpork

FIRST HACKINTOSH - Msi MPG B550 Gaming EDGE Wifi / RYZEN 3700x

just tried both solution still have the same problem,i used a time machine backup from a real MacBook pro, maybe Is that the problem?
  2. spiderpork

just tried with the kexts but still have the same issues
  3. spiderpork

Hi! my first hackintosh (dual boot with windows 10 pro) any suggestion for the Bluetooth or audio fix is welcome :) Build Spec: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor Motherboard: Msi MPG B550 Gaming EDGE Wifi Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3000Mhz Gpu: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB Case...
  4. spiderpork

MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI - Radeon RX 5600XT - Ryzen 5 3600 - iMacPro1,1 - OC 0.6.4 - Big Sur 11.1

Hi man! I'm on your same MB and as you this is my first Hackintosh! do you say your Bluetooth worked for me, with the last version of itlwm everything works (wifi/Bluetooth) but I can't turn off the Bluetooth or connect to any device, do you got any problem like that? thank you EDIT:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.