Search results

1. Pulsar

x570 Aorus Elite - 3700X - Red Devil 5700XT

Soon I'll try to see if it works. Actually I'm fine with the AUX on the mobo. Magical as always guys 🔥
  2. Pulsar

Guys I point out that I too have had problems with the 5700XT HDMI / Audio. Then I solved with the motherboard audio and didn't care anymore.
  3. Pulsar

What a bully Shaneee 🤟 Thx
  4. Pulsar

Help decide which AIO

Eheheh as I read I hear the grrrr of my Kraken. ... now it has stopped!
  5. Pulsar

Help decide which AIO

eheheh unfortunately it is not the most beautiful! I think the Kraken and the Deep Cool are the coolest. Ah, speaking of LEDs, the Kraken keeps the setting after reboot, so if you want to configure your LEDs a certain way, which is problematic on Mac OS, the Kraken works fine ... it's...
  6. Pulsar

Help decide which AIO

I mount a 240 Kraken in extraction on the top de case. I wanted to mount the 280 but I would have to mount it at the entrance and I didn't really like the idea of immediately heating the incoming air. In the end I think it would have changed little. Eye that over time the AIO pumps tend a rate...
  7. Pulsar

Short guide to using LiquidCTL. First of all you need to install Homebrew via your terminal. It is a very simple operation. Find several videos on Youtube that explain how to do it. Just be aware that you will have to disable the SIP (System Integrity Protector). Once Homebrew is installed...
  8. Pulsar

Hi all guys, I hadn't seen the answers in the topic. I continue to use my hack without any problems. I am currently at version 11.5.2 with OC updated to 7.2. Have you updated successfully?
  9. Pulsar

Will my radeon rx 6800 xt graphics card work?

I was forgetting this "little detail". I frankly don't know what the future of Hackintoshes will be ... I think the community will still invent the way to keep the saga going, I hope it doesn't end right now that I managed to make the "Mac I've always wanted" without throwing away avalanches of...
  10. Pulsar

I have read, unfortunately. I did not understand, however, if there will be the implementation of the 6700XT or not, too bad.
  11. Pulsar

Hi guys, I'm planning to move from 5700xt to 6700xt. Are they supported well today?
  12. Pulsar

Desktop Show-Off

🤟
  13. Pulsar

The right way to keep my EFI updated

Ok. Sounds good. Is there a way to copy the new sample over the old one while keeping all the changes I made earlier? I don't think it's to be recompiled in full. EDIT: Then I also watch the video calmly. Thanks to all guys as always for the help
  14. Pulsar

The right way to keep my EFI updated

Good evening guys, Thank you for your reply. I was watching the OCconfigCompare and after comparing my config.plist file and have found a series of shortcomings, I compared the sample.plist file of version 7.1 (with which I did my confing.plist) with the new reference one. When I updated my...
  15. Pulsar

Hi Bansaku, I tried again Message now and actually works. On 11.5.1 when I opened it crashed me after a few seconds. I have now managed to send messages. If you didn't tell me I wouldn't even try again! Thanks. Even to me all the USB work but they suggested to mapping them because there may be...
  16. Pulsar

I managed to correctly install Liquidctl (via homebrew) and set the colors of the Gigabyte Motherboard Aorus Elite X570. Liquidctl also supports Kraken, but fortunately Win settings remain valid also in MacOS. Once Liquidctl is installed, you will need a script with Automator, which we will...
  17. Pulsar

Aureal - Controll RGB on macOS

Guys I tried to install liquidctl but I don't understand how to do it, do I have to open a dedicated 3d?
  18. Pulsar

Update 11.5.2

Hi guys, I have successfully installed, and without problems, the system update 11.5.2. Before launching the update I updated my EFI folder: OpenCore 7.2 and all available Kexts. It seems to work without problems. (y)
  19. Pulsar

I updated my EFI folder to OpenCore 7.2, I also updated all the available Kexts. I try to update to 11.5.2. EDIT: Successfully updated to version 11.5.2 with the entire EFI HEORTED folder (OpenCore + Kext). No problem.
  20. Pulsar

Aureal - Controll RGB on macOS

Beautiful! I'll try it, thanks Shaneee!!!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.