Search results

1. R

[HELP] - AMD FX8350 CPU - Open Core 0.7.1 - Not Booting.

Alright I changed my driver file from hfsplus.efi to hfspluslegacy.efi and seems to boot. When the boot process asks me to enter ”(external) dmg”, when I hit enter for it, shows many verbose texts then the computer keeps restarting into a loop process.
  2. R

Tried it, same results.
  3. R

Thank You for replying, I will try your advice tonight. I did however downloaded the latest bulldozer patch from the link you provided which was shown in the guide. Which the guide shows to delete, copy and paste the kernel patch in the config.plist I guess I messed something up, will start...
  4. R

Edit: Seems like something is booting now, I changed the driver of "hfsplus.efi" to "hfspluslegacy.efi", and not something booted and asked me to hit enter for "(external) dmg", which I did so and now I get a blank screen and computer is restarts and goes through a loop process. I also...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.