Search results

1. Edwin

Not booting

Hi guys, my system won't boot after upgrading from Sonoma 14.1.2 to 14.2. Anyone has similar problems? My hardware: MSI X570S Carbon Max WiFi mobo Ryzen 9 5900X cpu Gigabyte RX 6800 XT Gaming OC gpu Maybe the EFI is incorrect, who knows... I’m also smart enough to NOT make a backup :-(...
  2. Edwin

No wifi after installing Sonoma

Hi guys, I just installed Sonoma and now it broke my Bluetooth & wifi. So I updated my opencore to the latest (I think it is 0.9.5) and got Bluetooth back but still no wifi. Anybody experience with this phenomenon?
  3. Edwin

Solved Cannot update to Ventura 13.5

Hi guys, I tried to update Ventura to the latest 13.4 version but when installer/updater begins, there is no progress bar. Please help. Thanks in advance! EFI is attached by the way...
  4. Edwin

Continuity Camera

Hi, I have an Asus X470 Prime mobo, Ryzen 5 3600 cpu and RX 6800 XT GPU with MacOS 13.1 but I can't get Continuity Camera working. Any ideas? My SMBios is set to MacPro 2019.
  5. Edwin

Need help also

Hi I tried to update to Ventura so I updated EFI and made changes to plist but now it stopped booting. Maybe my hardware is not compatible to Ventura. Such a noob I am...
  6. Edwin

Slow boot

Hi since a view days my Hackintosh is booting very slow. Any idea?
  7. Edwin

Expanding sata ports

Hi guys, you think this works? Because I need more sata ports. Any alternatives are welcome. https://www.amazon.com/LTERIVER-Controller-Systems-6X-Ports-Support-PCE-G2S6/dp/B08MCKMBT3
  8. Edwin

Upgraded to Monterey, not starting

Hi guys, just upgraded to Monterey but something is going wrong here!
  9. Edwin

How to change this?

Hi guys, I have a question. I have updated open core and Big Sur but now when I check my kexts with Kext Updater I see this: OCS: Missing key Strategy, context <Block>! OCS: Missing key CustomPciSerialDevice, context <Quirks>! OCS: Missing key ForceAquantiaEthernet, context <Quirks>! OCS: No...
  10. Edwin

CANNOT UPGRADE TO MONTEREY

Hi guys, somehow I cannot upgrade to Monterey. When I do this, the system freezes. Who can help me out? Thanks in advance!
  11. Edwin

Broadcom BCM943602CS 1750Mbps PCI-E card

Hi guys, I received this card today. I installed it in my pc but having trouble getting it to work in Big Sur. I have a Asus Prime X470 with a Ryzen cpu. I like to have Continuity, Handoff, WiFi + Bluetooth enabled. Anyone care to help me out? I also like to update to Monterey this week...
  12. Edwin

Handoff

Hi hackinfriends. What kind of card do I need to have Handoff and Continuity? I have a Asus Prime X470 Pro with Big Sur. I see Fenvi cards but also other cards.
  13. Edwin

Config.plist wrong?

Hi guys, I accidentally replaced an old config.plist with my current one (I forgot to make a copy, how stupido I can be) and now Monterey won't boot. Any thoughts/help? Hardware: Mobo Asus Prime X470 Pro, GPU AMD R9 390, CPU Ryzen 5 3600 6-core. Greetings from the NL
  14. Edwin

No Metal support

Hi Hackinfriends! I have this thing and I cannot solve it. I have the latest Big Sur version, latest Kexts and stuff. But when I try to spoof the AMD R9 390 gpu, it won't work! Anybody willing to help me out? Thanks in advance.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.