Search results

1. Edwin

Not booting

They charged 50 Euro’s and the man was busy for about an hour or so, maybe a bit longer to check if everything was ok.
  2. Edwin

Not booting

Well, I got annoyed/angry with myself why it didn’t work so I found these guys on the net who helped me to got it working again. These guys are: hackintosh.expert.
  3. Edwin

Not booting

4. Edwin

Not booting

I got it working in the mean time but it's lagging or sluggish, kinda...
  5. Edwin

Ryzen 5600h and Radeon 5500m

I have an AMD system too but 14.2 won’t run.
  6. Edwin

Not booting

Hi guys, my system won't boot after upgrading from Sonoma 14.1.2 to 14.2. Anyone has similar problems? My hardware: MSI X570S Carbon Max WiFi mobo Ryzen 9 5900X cpu Gigabyte RX 6800 XT Gaming OC gpu Maybe the EFI is incorrect, who knows... I’m also smart enough to NOT make a backup :-(...
  7. Edwin

No wifi after installing Sonoma

I noticed that the continuity thingy isn’t working. No handoff, continuity camera and stuff like that.
  8. Edwin

Awesome, wifi works and Bluetooth too!!!
  9. Edwin

I think it’s getting more difficult for us every time a new OS comes out, right?
  10. Edwin

Hi Edhawk, the version is, like you said, 2.2.0.
  11. Edwin

Thanks, I’ll give it a try today and let you know if it worked. Thanks again!!!
  12. Edwin

Eh I don’t know actually. But it’s just the wifi that is not working. Bluetooth is ok. Ethernet I don’t know if it is working because I don’t have a cable that is 6 meter, 20 feet long.
  13. Edwin

My mobo (MSI MPG X570S Carbon Max WiFi) has Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210. Specs: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot Supports MU-MIMO TX/RX, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz/ 6GHz 1 (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps Supports 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/ ax Source...
  14. Edwin

Hi guys, I just installed Sonoma and now it broke my Bluetooth & wifi. So I updated my opencore to the latest (I think it is 0.9.5) and got Bluetooth back but still no wifi. Anybody experience with this phenomenon?
  15. Edwin

Solved Cannot update to Ventura 13.5

I noticed something... At the bottom of the first screenshot it says macOS Ventura 13,5 install data 25/07/2023 at 14.03 (the list is enormous somehow). But the second screenshot shows macOS Ventura 13.2.1. Now I'm confused and mostly disappointed in myself because I can't understand this...
  16. Edwin

By the way, do I have to choose one of the options on the right side first? And should SIP (System Integrity Protection I mean) be turned on or off for installing an update?
  17. Edwin

Not booting but way more text I noticed.
  18. Edwin

Thanks again but not much of improvement. See attached pics. But I think you’re getting closer.
  19. Edwin

Hi Middleman, thanks for your effort but it won’t boot unfortunately :-( After I replaced the EFI file, I did a cold restart of the pc and all I see is the boot logo with the text in the upper left screen: OC: Driver HfsPlus.efi at 0 cannot be found! Halting on critical error
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.