Search results

1. DanMak89

Broadcom WiFi works, BT doesn’t

Hmm, seems legit. Maybe share your info.plist from your custom kext and I can compare it to how I built mine just to look for obvious errors if any? I know I had some difficulty with IORegistry so ended up using Hackintool for my BT. My BT is connected to a 6-pin controller however.
  2. DanMak89

Have you used something like IORegistry or Hackintool to identify your Bluetooth device? If so, what does it show up as? Regarding port count, it just needs to be the highest number. So if your highest numbered port is 0800000 etc. then that's what you'd need to put in your port count.
  3. DanMak89

It probably is most likely to do with USB mapping. Does your BT use one of your USB headers? I would perhaps give the mapping and custom kext another shot.
  4. DanMak89

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

Of course, just curious to know if anyone else has experienced the same issue.
  5. DanMak89

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

Has anyone updated to the latest OC release (0.7.1) and updated Kexts? Bluetooth Audio seems to be cutting in and out since updating to the beta. OC & Kexts update hasn't really resolved anything. I assume is USB related but only for that specific controller although I'm not sure what to look...
  6. DanMak89

Hello there!

Hi, I'm Dan. Been into Hackintosh since the old days of early Intel Hacks. First time building with AMD and I have been pleasantly surprised at the levels of compatibility. My specs are as follows: OS: macOS Monterey 12.0 Beta 1 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 MoBo: ASRock A320m-hdv r4.0 GPU: Sapphire...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.