Search results

1. JRevenge7

MacOS Ventura 13.3 Installer Problem "stuck logo"

Hi, I tried to update to Ventura 13.3 but it gives me this error when I start "MacOS Installer" and it hangs on the apple logo, without any loading. I have the following hardware: CPU: 7950x GPU: 6900xt Mobo: x670e-f If anyone can help me, it would be doing me a huge favor. Thank you in...
  2. JRevenge7

[BIG PROBLEM] Ryzen 9 7900X + 6900 XT + x670E-F

Hi, thank you very much for the advice, the system is much better! This is the current EFI, which I'm running "stable" Do you have any other advice for me? I also made an updated ssdt to disable the commander pro xt, because the current .kext unfortunately crashes the system (dates back to...
  3. JRevenge7

[BIG PROBLEM] Ryzen 9 7900X + 6900 XT + x670E-F

Hi, first of all, I wanted to thank in advance those who will help me, I'm also willing to donate for the realization of the work, since I need it for work, to fix my big problem that I'm having with my new build. I am a former owner of a x570f, r9 5900x and always a 6900 xt where everything...
  4. JRevenge7

Network problems, resize bar and optimization (Asus z570-F, 6900 XT, Ryzen 9 5900x)

Good morning to everyone and especially to those who will help me, I am having problems in the latest OC updates with my configuration, especially the latest one and I need your help. In particular: - Since I activated the resize bar (to be able to activate S.A.M on Windows) I have encountered...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.