Search results

1. J

I tried to download your EFI today but it stops at 4Mb after trying many times. Is it possible...

I tried to download your EFI today but it stops at 4Mb after trying many times. Is it possible to get it from an email attachment or Dropbox? I have an AsRockX570Creator too. Thanks.
  2. J

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

Any problems updating to 10.5.6?
  3. J

Success: 3700X, MSI MEG X570 ACE, RX5700XT (now with OC 0.6.1 and Big Sur)

I used this for boot arg: keepsyms=1 npci=0x2000 alcid=1 agdpmod=pikera AND IT WORKS. I also built my OC 5.9 USB from scratch. Thanks for the advice though.
  4. J

Success: 3700X, MSI MEG X570 ACE, RX5700XT (now with OC 0.6.1 and Big Sur)

I did a bad thing this morning. I put in a navi card (5700) and I can't boot up. Screen stays dark at the end of the Apple logo. I was using a Radeon VII 16G and that worked fine. I assume it's the navi card problem. I thought that since you have a 5700 I could substitute your EFI (posted by...
  5. J

Davinci Resolve 16 not working

Previously, I had had to drop back to DR 16.1.2 to prevent the problem. I updated to 16.2 and I had to replace libiomp5.dylib. It worked. Then I went to 16.2.1 and I had to replace the file again. It worked. Today I updated to 16.2.3 and once again I had to replace the lib file. It Works...
  6. J

How did you disable RADEON BOOST? I don't recall seeing that. I'm thinking of getting a Navi card.
  7. J

This is a screen shot of the System Report for NVMExpress showing all four drives. The other two Samsungs are associated with Windows 10.
  8. J

This for theASRock X570 Gaming IXT/TB3 motherboard. A little further investigation on my TB3 test. I plugged in a true TB3 drive and withouthout going to Windows first, the drive mounted. It is an OWC Express 4M2 enclosure . I have two M2s set up as a Raid, The M2s are Western Digital SN 550 1...
  9. J

I finished up my second Hackintosh today. The first was an ASRock X570 Creator with a Ryzen 9 3900 and the second was just today, an ASRock Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3. Thanks to the information I got here from Aluveitie, I was able to do it. There were some differences though. TB3 does work on both...
  10. J

Here is the structure of my USB drive named Boot (screenshot). Do you have the boot file in the EFI folder? I also use this to boot my MacOSX Hard Drive. I just copied it over. Also, I did not use my Installer USB to install everything. I made a clone of my Catalina Macintosh HD using Carbon...
  11. J

I can't believe it. When I started up my Hackintosh this morning, my external thunderbolt 3 drives showed up. They are raid drives associated with my Win 10 System. The external enclosure is an OWC that can hold four M.2 drives.
  12. J

You need to build a MacOSX USB Installer first. Once that's done you need to mount the EFI partition associated with that volume on the USB. Place the EFI Folder into the EFI Partition. The OpenCore Installation pretty much takes care of you. Hardware does matter and this process doesn't always...
  13. J

Ok, I decided to go ahead and install my new motherboard that came yesterday, an ASRock X570 Creator. I used your EFI and made some changes to the SMBIOS entries. Boy was I surprised when I saw the White Apple and the progress bar moving very fast. My only problem is USB 2. They don't seem to...
  14. J

Good News and Bad News. Win 10 booted up just fine. I got only to the picker in my OpenCore drives, a USB Catalina installer, an SSD with Catalina already installed, and an M.2 with Catalina already installed. The only choice was to Reset NVRAM which took me back to Windows after rebooting. I...
  15. J

Thanks. It looks like another week before I get everything. Not 2-day shipping anymore.
  16. J

Thank you for that EFI link. I am building a Hackintosh very similar to yours. Same board but using a Radeon VII/16GB. I'm very sure the Github will help very much.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.