Search results

1. N

Bluetooth and Wifi USB dongle suggestions?

I actually have the drivers from Chris111 that I used for the TP-Link AC1300 and works fine. Only issue is the bluetooth not working porperly so best bet seems to be using the original card from apple. Digging around and taking my motherboard apart I figured I could take out the Intel ax200 card...
  2. N

Bluetooth and Wifi USB dongle suggestions?

Want to have a Bluetooth dongle that works with the hackintosh. My system build is the following: Ryzen 9 3900X Asus X570 Crosshair VIII Impact Mini-DTX 64GB Ram @3600 5700 XT Power Color 1tb nvme gen3 Lian Li TU150 case Ther eis no extra pcie slots or otherwise I would of went with a Fenvi...
  3. N

Adobe 2020 apps no working.

If you ask her she will tell you that your installed it the wrong way. From what others have said on Reddit and I also started a thread it's more of a scam. She uses information found here on this forum along with others and reddit and incorporates them into her support services. Apparently she...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.