Search results

1. lesnico

Hello everyone, lesnico from France :)

Hello everyone, I'm lesnico, from France. I've been interested in Hackintosh for a long time but didn't have compatible components to do it. With the numerous lockdown we've had, I've saved enough money to build myself a powerful computer mainly dedicated to music production (Ableton) and web...
  2. lesnico

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Can't disable RTX3080 fe

Hello everyone, I've succeeded at installing MacOS Big Sur on my computer and for the most part, it works great! You can see my topic here : https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/msi-mag-x570-tomahawk-wifi-big-sur-opencore-0-7-0.1848/ I've got one big issue however that I can't seem to...
  3. lesnico

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.0

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi Hey everyone, this is my first hackintosh. I've been working on it for a week. Everything has been done by following the various guides at Dortania and by browsing google. I'm happy to announce that, so far, everything seems to be working pretty well. No weird issues...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.