Search results

1. RoyalC

First try to Install

i have some little trouble , when i want to connect to the wifi, it reboot !!! i think it's a kext trouble, my ryzen is not recognize at 8 cores and my memory is not recognize too !!! i'll try some kexts but if some pro could help me it would be great. Thanks again for all help you give me.
  2. RoyalC

First try to Install

great i have done it, but it a little bit slow and i have no wifi.
  3. RoyalC

First try to Install

bios setting seems to be ok , i have reset nvram but after reboot still the same error ,it's block a start:512 **** and then "support.apple.com/mac/startup" thanks for the help
  4. RoyalC

First try to Install

ok i'll check that
  5. RoyalC

First try to Install

still same error , i put the screen ,it could surely help you. thanks for you help.
  6. RoyalC

First try to Install

it's stuck now on "support.apple.com/mac/startup" !!! it's a really strange hackintosh i'm having !!
  7. RoyalC

First try to Install

ok i'll test it thanks
  8. RoyalC

First try to Install

ok i'll try on another port. thanks for help
  9. RoyalC

First try to Install

yes usb 2 i see that i could be trouble to boot on usb 3 so i put only in usb 2
  10. RoyalC

First try to Install

from usb port
  11. RoyalC

First try to Install

thanks it's booting now but make an error at 13 mn !!! nothing in log !!!
  12. RoyalC

First try to Install

hi thanks, i try it but stuck on pci configuration begin. thanks for help
  13. RoyalC

First try to Install

Hi , i'm trying my first hackintosh with my new computa here is the specs. i have done the first part (create the usb with monterey on it , put the efi folder with my specs) but when i boot on my usb it show the boot screen and stop with this error. i'm using this efi Thanks for the help.
  14. RoyalC

Which hackintosh for my computa

ok thanks so i'll need to buy a new motherboard with an new gfx card coze mine have no pci express slot for and external card.
  15. RoyalC

Which hackintosh for my computa

Hello i have a computer that i don't need and i'm wondering if it's possible to install big sur on it. Here are the spec: AMD E2-7110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics CPU: AMD E2-7110 Mullins 28nm Technology RAM...
  16. RoyalC

Hi from France

hello, i'm from France and i would like to made an hackintosh with my Amd computa. Thanks for all help i'll could receivded from this comunity.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.