Search results

1. Raf

FX & Legacy (non-UEFI) Motherboard...

I created my USB Stick using the macOS instructions from the OpenCore Install Guide. Once the installer has been copied onto the USB Stick, I'll use the OpenCore LegacyBoot Utility to modify the USB Stick to support non-UEFI. Then, use the MountEFI command to begin editing the EFI folder. I...
  2. Raf

Hi @SiD10, I've not yet found a solution; however, I haven't had the opportunity to revisit it. I hope to do so in the very near future & will update my post once I can make some progress. I suspect this might have something to do with the fact that this board uses some Hybrid EFI BIOS...
  3. Raf

Hi, I'm trying to install macOS High Sierra onto my previous Clover-based AMD Sierra build. Principal hardware consists of an AMD FX-8350 & Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 [non-UEFI] Motherboard. I'm running into issues with the installer / bootloader... OpenCore makes it past the BIOS & there appears...
  4. Raf

Is my hardware supported?

Hi again shubh_007, My issue appears to be with the installer. I had attempted to create it following the on-line instructions using my Win10 NUC. As I mentioned previously I was suspicious with the format of the USB. I recreated the installer using gibMacOS from the same hardware booted off...
  5. Raf

Is my hardware supported?

Hi shubh_007, I believe I have a similar Motherboard as you do, GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0), with the BIOS Rev. F2. The only difference appears to be USB 3.0 vs USB 3.1. The board is paired with an FX-8350, 32 Gigs of generic RAM, & a GT 1030 (so, I'd be limited to HighSierra). I'm awaiting a...
  6. Raf

Hi...

Migrating over my previous forum account. Looking to migrate to OpenCore & a new build on Ryzen. Built the Intel Hackintosh for my wife. Will eventually look towards migrating my older FX Hackintosh to OpenCore & possibly boot various MacOS versions for Wi-Fi testing @ work. Stay safe...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.