Search results

1. J

Freeze on lock screen

Sometimes when I input my password and click Enter on the lock screen, the system doesn't have any response. It doesn't tell me if the password is wrong or not, or unlock the screen. Just freeze, and there is no response clicking the cancel button. But the mouse pointer still works fine. Does...
  2. J

Upgrade from Catalina

Hi community. Did anyone upgrade from Catalina 10.15.7 successfully? I just tried to upgrade, but when the first reboot occurred, it got stuck at the login UI. And the disk had no read/write operation. BTW, I'm using OpenCore 0.5.9.
  3. J

5700xt sometimes seems not have output signals when booting or waking up from sleep

Hardware: Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar MAX CPU: R7 3700X Graphics: sapphire 5700XT OC Memory: ADATA 16G x 2 Monitor: LG 27UL650 4k, connected with DisplayPort and self-offered wire Software: macOS: Catalina 10.15.4 Mac model: MacPro7,1 OpenCore: v0.5.7 WhateverGreen kext: v1.3.8 Lilu kext...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.