Search results

1. H

AsRock X570 Creator Ryzen 9 3900X RX6900XT LG Ultrafine 5K 2x Thunderbolt 3 Opencore 0.7.1 Working

Hey @AudioGod thanks. I understand. I removed the USBMap kext from the EFI and from the config.plist and it wakes better. Now I have to figure out how to manufacture my own USB Map I guess. More learning :). Being a novice, I could not figure it out, but slowly... or maybe will just buy a...
  2. H

AsRock X570 Creator Ryzen 9 3900X RX6900XT LG Ultrafine 5K 2x Thunderbolt 3 Opencore 0.7.1 Working

Hi, I have a ASUS Pro WS X570. I have been using AudioGod's EFI and most things are fine but I think my USB speed is not correct and the Machine is sluggish after a wake. I want to build my own environment. Can you point me to some guide or video I can learn from. I know the Opencore Vanila...
  3. H

OC Boot menu resolution

Hi alexycc, Here you go. I got this file from @AudioGod and it worked for me. You have to go into config.plist and update your platform information. Please also refer to AudioGod's instructions about motherboard settings. One more thing I have noticed off late is that the sleep wake is...
  4. H

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Wow ! I was also able to upgrade smoothly. The first login, the resolution wasn't great but once I rebooted it is perfect. However my boot resolution is bad. I can't get it to work. The icons are super huge and distorted. Any ideas?
  5. H

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I am actually not sure. I just used the Windows installer. It was showing when I was on OC 0.7.0 but not after upgrade to 0.7.1. The windows installer USB shows up. I shall check again, thanks for the hint. Oh and I figured out the audio, if I make it alcid=1 , seems works for my...
  6. H

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hi AudioGod, I put this EFI into my existing one and worked like a charm. Thank you so much. A couple of things, the resolution is fine when it boots and the apple logo shows but the login screen is gigantic. But once logged in the resolution is fine. Then, sometimes after log in there is a...
  7. H

OC Boot menu resolution

Hi all, Good day. I am using my Hackintosh without any problems for the past couple of months. Updated it to Big Sur with OC 0.70 thanks to @AudioGod. Basic Specs: Motherboard: ASUS PRO-WS X570 ACE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X RAM...
  8. H

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

True, I feel so too. I think I will try to re-install the system. Maybe I could use your 0.7.1 EFI. Have the kexts been update too.
  9. H

Hi @AudioGod Thanks for your help earlier, I am able to use my machine for the past month or so without a problem. After updating the BIOS my booting issues have also gotten better. However, past few days, I see that the machine's response is very slow after logging in. The screen goes dark...
  10. H

My hack not booting

@AudioGod Let me do that. I shall check it out.
  11. H

My hack not booting

Hi @AudioGod: Thank you so much again. I did just that and it worked. Although I think it booted a couple of times. I think this board has some issues with video output. I have noticed that the system somehow does not like to sleep and wake up easily. I am going to avoid the sleep...
  12. H

My hack not booting

Hello, I had my hack running till this morning with no problem. A week of smooth operation. Today I put the machine in sleep and when I came back it won't wake up. After sometime I switched of the power and tried to reboot. It won't boot. It would switch on for a bit and then switch itself...
  13. H

@AudioGod, You are right, I am using Windows; made the boot disk on windows. I have a Mac so I could make it using a Mac. I shall look at OC site to make it. Appreciate @ the EFI, a lot.
  14. H

Hello @AudioGod, Really appreciate your quick response. I will make these changes and try . @AudioGod Good day. Really appreciate your help on this. I tried the steps you suggested. 1. I deleted the USBMap.kext and LucyRTL8125.kext from the kext folder and then I also deleted their...
  15. H

@AudioGod Good day. I am a novice at Hackintoshing and I have been running a system for about an year. Initially started with OC 0.5.6 and most recently I was using 0.6.4. However, for some reason I could not update my system to Big Sur 11.3.1. Updates were fine till then. So, I decided to...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.