Search results

1. B

TRX 40 sleep issues

Hi im sorry i got busy with work here is the screen shot
  2. B

TRX 40 sleep issues

I tired this efi but its getting stuck on installation page.
  3. B

TRX 40 sleep issues

thanks a ton! Ill make the changes and revert, also i was on big sure because TR back then didn't work on Monterey especially the internet but i think it works now so ill try monterey. Also is it advisable to switch to 0.8.0 open core or stick to 0.7.9
  4. B

TRX 40 sleep issues

Hi have a TRX40 machine with Strix E and MSI Creator TRX 40 both of them are working and booted etc but they suddenly lock up and then freeze or not wake up from sleep. not sure what the issue is if someone can help would be tremendous helpas lot of work is getting paused due to random lock ups...
  5. B

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I'm trying to use this EFI and added boot args for the RX 6600. But what ever i do i keep getting the same error OCB failed to load image - unsupported. no idea what to do atm kinda stuck trying to install Monterey 5900x + x570 E + RX 6600 ive attacked my efi any help is appreaciated.
  6. B

Success (easy peasy) AMD 5900X

u should follow the Mimo mapping guide and whitelist is seems complicated but it's quite simple.
  7. B

Pls help! TRX40 Asus Strix XE Big Sur

Bump out of desperation
  8. B

Basically my issue is that after the first reboot the MACOS installer option doesn't come.
  9. B

Hi guys, I've been trying to install big sure on my rig specs are Ryzen TR 3970x Asus TRX40 Strix XE 64 GB corsair vengeance ram Samsung 980 1TB NVME SSD GT 710 for installing I have vega 64 and 6700XT also. Basically I've installed it successfully multiple times on x570 but this TR is being...
  10. B

Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming, Threadripper 3960x, Asus AMD RX 6900XT, BigSur 15.5

Hi i have nearly identical specs to yours but 3970x instead im using your EFI folder atm but i keep getting boot lopped into the installation process it doesnt got to the 2nd step. but im also not sure where to put the mmio values in the config if u could give me apointer i'd be very thankful.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.