Search results

1. U

Help decide which AIO

I've been running the Arctic Liquid Freezer ii 280 for 18+ months. Best decision I ever made. Quiet and cool. No LED's but other fans can do the trick. FWIW. I took the wraith cooler apart that came with the 3900x to help with airflow for the NVMe heatsinks.
  2. U

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try in the morning. I'm running with an 3900x so our core counts are already aligned.
  3. U

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Heya AudioGod.. I've been getting everything setup to install MacOs BigSur 11.5.1 with an Aorus Pro Wifi and everything is almost ready to pull the trigger. Just a couple of questions: 1) running macOS Catalina, using your latest version for OpenCore .72, Audio over HDMI is distorting. I...
  4. U

Thanks for the feedback. As far as my hardware: Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi x570 rev 1.0 / 3900x / 128GB Ram / 5700XT / NVME1 - Macos 10.15.7 / NVME2 - Windows 10. The only thing I've added to my config, that's different from yours, was the Intel Bluetooth driver you mentioned in the 1st post...
  5. U

Thanks for the heads up. The settings you provided are for having OpenCore enabled for MacOS and Disabled for other operating systems. I need to have OpenCore enabled for MacOS and all other Operating systems, where MacOS and Windows sees my hardware as a mac. With that said I changed the...
  6. U

@AudioGod ... I have a question for the expert. To get my BlackMagic HDMI Capture card to play nicely on my 3900x/5700xt/Gigabyte hackintosh.... On powerup - With OpenCanopy.. I have to boot into Windows through OpenCore, where windows thinks I'm booting from an iMac Pro. When Windows...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.