Search results

1. R

[STUCK] BigSur 3900X/X570AORUSPROWIFI/5700XT

Try mine! I'm with x570 pro, non wifi version, and 3700x but should be the same. Just add your Platform info and should be ok. Check also your BIOS settings. CMS has to be disabled. Above 4G also has to be disabled, I prefer to use the boot arguement. Please let me know if it is working for you...
  2. R

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Beta 1

Hi, I finally managed to boot with open core 0.6.3. This is my EFI. Add your platform info and give it a try. You can also remove my device properties. Make sure that CMS in the BIOS is disabled!
  3. R

Big Sur Release Candidate - 20B5022a

Hi, can you share your EFI for open core 0.6.3? I did everything but I couldn't make it work. I'm using 0.6.1 now on Big Sur 11.0.1 with everything working.
  4. R

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Beta 1

Hi I had no problems with 11.0.1 and OpenCore 0.6.1. Everything was perfect sleep/wake, iMessage, airdrop and handoff. Today I tried to update my OpenCore to latest 0.6.3 and it could not boot. Any ideas what is the problem?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.