Search results

1. R

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Unfortunately, I could not connect via handoff or airdrop to my macbook pro, although using the same apple ID
  2. R

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I don't use airdrop. WiFi about 250-300 mbps (with my router). Magicmouse works fine.
  3. R

you're right. works with three kexts. BcrmPatchRam3.kext is not needed already corrected my previous post )
  4. R

Hi everyone. Built-in bluetooth and wifi (Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200) works successfully on my asus e-gaming with Monterey 12.4. Just add three kexts to your efi folder. Supported PHY Modes: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac On specifications of motherboard onboard BT 5.0
  5. R

Steinberg Cubase Nuendo on AMD OSX ?

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/steinberg-cubase-nuendo-on-amd-osx.1498/post-15800
  6. R

Steinberg Cubase Nuendo on AMD OSX ?

Its baios.bundle file from Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5 from official download. Replace in the Cubase Elements 11/Contents/Components/ in the application folder. Work fine in my case (ryzen 5900x mac os monterey)
  7. R

I'm sorry, but the problem was solved very easily: -Destination drive wasn't formatted in APFS (i formatted in Mac OS Extended) I think this should be written in the topic header Many thanks for your perfect efi folder.
  8. R

found a solution on the internet: "Make sure AppleXcpmCfgLock is enabled if CFG-Lock is NOT disabled in the BIOS under kernal>quirks in config.plist" and tried to fix it. after that, another error
  9. R

formatted the ssd disk with the utility when installing from a USB flash drive. the first stage of the installation has passed. after rebooting into opencore, the computer constantly reboots. screenshot after which reboot
  10. R

I did everything, but after booting from a USB flash drive, the apple logo appears and immediately reboots. the opencore menu does not even appear
  11. R

OK I'll do it tomorrow and let you know. thanks again
  12. R

I'll try to install it tomorrow. thanks anyway
  13. R

asus strix vega64 ssd adata xpg gammix s5 2tb m.2 nvme bios settings laid out on page one
  14. R

with the previous efi does not install big sur 11.5.2 Constantly reboots after the second stage of the boot
  15. R

I downloaded your latest efi and got errors on installation. everything was fine with the previous one
  16. R

I didn't like the performance on catalina (benchmarks cpu results about 5-7 percents lower than your). So I installed big sur but it turned out the same. now about this mac writes that the processor is unknown and the serial number is unavailable and results tne same in catalina.
  17. R

Installed Catalina. Everything works fine. The problem with the pops up was solved. I have three ssd disks and the problem was not with the boot ssd. After formatting the second ssd, the pops up (the disk you attached was not readable by this comp) disappeared. Thank you very much for your work!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.