Search results

1. rthpjm

Virtual Machine Software that works with AMD Hackintoshes?

I ran into the same issue. I think VirtualBox has moved to the Apple framework (hypervisor?). Anyway, the only "built for Apple" virtual environment that I have found to work consistently with MacOS Ventura and AMD host is UTM. (https://mac.getutm.app/). This is an app wrapper (aka GUI) with...
  2. rthpjm

Updating to opencore 0.85 for Ventura

I found that the “stable” version 2.1.0 of Airportitlwm.kext was causing kernel panics on my system. I upgraded to version 2.2.0 even though it is flagged as “alpha development” at the moment. Since upgrading to version 2.2.0 Airportitlwm.kext my system has been stable. If like me you also edit...
  3. rthpjm

BlueToolFixup.kext

I dual boot with Windows10 on another SSD. Something from the windows drivers is “persistent” when booting back to Mac OS, it causes a failure with the IntelBluetoothFirmware kext. Turning off the PSU entirely clears the issue…
  4. rthpjm

Memory Installation Fix for MacPro7,1 SMBIOS

Hello everyone I hope no one will mind that I have created a pull request at the dortania guides GitHub repository which incorporates the information I benefited from here. Thanks @iGPU Until kronokernel approves the changes into the published docs (assuming he accepts the pull request of...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.