Search results

1. K

Pls Help

Hello. trying to get High sierra working on my machine. used the popular Dortania walkthrough and cant get the OSX install disc to show in opencore at boot. shows windows drive and some tools. Please help me.
  2. K

Hello. Im new and in need of alot of help.

slight update. got opencore to open at boot but doesnt show OSX install disc. (shows windows drive, uefi shell, Shutdown and NVRam reset.)
  3. K

Id love to pick your brain and see if I can get it working that way. i seem to be having no luck with clover
  4. K

Gigabyte A520m-DS3H Ryzen 7 5800x RX5600 xt

darn i realized you are using OC and im using clover. perhaps ill start again using OC.
  5. K

Hello all you wonderful AMD users. my name is Kyle. thanks for adding me to this great forum. I need some help getting my hackintosh up an running. you can see my setup in my signature. Id like to get High Sierra up an running and cant get past the apple logo ( some progress) using clover...
  6. K

Gigabyte A520m-DS3H Ryzen 7 5800x RX5600 xt

Hello there. Im trying to build a hackintosh W the same motherboard and a Ryz5 3600 but with OSX Highsierra. Stuck at just the apple logo and cant get past that. any insite?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.