Search results

1. clover84

i211 ethernet on x570 chipsets

Just in case anybody is struggling to make their Intel i211 Ethernet work in Monterey or Ventura. Looks like this AppleGB driver works, and works well. Original post: https://www.macos86.it/topic/6029-appleigb-and-intelmausi-integration/ Posting this here, because there's a ton of different...
  2. clover84

MB dying?

Hey all! Any engineers here? :) I've got a weird situation with my mobo. I had 2x Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMes 1TB in my Monterey system, plus one 500Gb that had BigSur installed (old install, used as backup system. I've decided to try and install the new Win11 build, so I've erased the smaller...
  3. clover84

12.3 anyone?

Hey all. Seems like the 12.3 beta 5 (RC) and 12.3 official (released on March 14) are the same build, thus my hack doesn't see any updates. So problems are the same: — low graphics performance: on a 4K display with scaling some apps are terribly slow, Telegram for example — wallpaper glitch is...
  4. clover84

[ SOLVED ] MSI MEG UNIFY: ethernet + wifi dead

UPDATE Fixed all the issues. Steps: 1. Install Monterey with your current BIOS (important, with an old BIOS the Monterey installer GUI doesn't work due to AGESA issues), but don't launch it yet. Once you see the first Monterey welcome screen, just exit / reset. 2. Get BIOS version 7C35vA3 from...
  5. clover84

[ Success ] Ryzen 3700X • MSI MEG Unify x570 • Radeon Pro W5500

Hey all! First post here in this community. I'm happy to report my successful Ryzentosh build following the Dortania guides & some proper googling and tinkering. OC version: 0.6.9 Config: SMBIOS → MacPro7,1 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X → working flawlessly with AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext +...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.