Search results

1. C

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Thanks, this worked after full power shutdown and PRAM reset.!! Bluetooth working now All but two USB ports next to Ethernet ports on back working --3.0 USB speeds..!! --USB C port included in working @ full speed. I did not use the shutdown fix again since mine seems to be shutting down...
  2. C

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Wow, thanks for posting DarkSilentSC, I got the same hardware now that I recently picked up a Sapphire 6900xt. I previously had a GTX 1080 and got stuck trying to install big Sur on boot after initial install thinking it was failing due to the GTX 1080 drivers missing only to get the 6900xt and...
  3. C

Gigabyte x570 AQRUS Xtreme Attempt(10.13 High Sierra) OpenCore 6.9 - Stuck

did not work and hacktool still looses Device Name when inserting devie-id
  4. C

Also tried it as data instead of string, just in case it need to be, still no luck
  5. C

didn't work: Maybe try to boot yours in windows and look for what device property this address is under and let me know so I can pull it from windows and swap it. so it would be correct one for my board.
  6. C

There are a lot of properties in windows 10 Device Property list for the Aquantia 10Gig Ethernet. The closest I can find is "Reported device Ids hash" below. (does this mean I should try device_id = "EEB4F344" ?) Below is the full Property list, let me know if you see one that should have...
  7. C

No luck with this method, although when Opencore Configurator added PCI device it did not add a Device_Id
  8. C

yes, I used it in Device ID but it did not work and caused Device name to go blank in Hacktool so I tried to boot without Device ID in config.plist, but still did not work However without the Device ID in config.plist the Device Name was no longer blank and showed correctly. So left it like this...
  9. C

Yes I am using 10.13.4 right now -- only catch is I copied my partition from my old hackintosh with 10.13.4 and Nvidia drivers already installed. -- once you get that on to an SSD/HD in you PC you can use AudioGods EFI (Link here) for your board and just replace "agdpmod=pikera" from boot-args...
  10. C

I was able to get the right PciRoot tree with into my config.plist After i updated the PCI Root path all the changes show up in IORegisterExplorer to Aquantia, ---but did not work with device ID you gave and when I use it the Device Name would not show up in Hacktool so I just left it out now...
  11. C

Still stuck on boot with Big Sur : Virtualbox : Cant get past screen right when text should change resolution so I think its having trouble with 1080 in emulation also. --Same in Mac OS 10.13.4 or in Windows 10, I guess Virtual box uses a similar version to your graphics card so still need...
  12. C

Thanks Middleman Haven't got that far on big sur yet but will make sure all those are included on full attempt. --I have to get it to boot into installer and install all in VirtualBox first so I can add Nvidia drivers, but VirtualBox going to take some time since it gets stuck when I use USB...
  13. C

I think it may be issue for Nvidia GTX cards and AMD with VLC, but share your config.plist so I can see if there is anything in there I might have set that u don't have set the same way causing the issue.
  14. C

LOL, thanks for trying though. ;) It gets GPU acceleration in Quicktime so not to bad about 95% there, just need a few things for 100%: --USB3.0 for ports( the USB2.0 works for these ports but getting 3.0 to work might also give another way to get front ports working) --10Gig Aquantia ethernet...
  15. C

Looks like this Link Speed is also cosmetic in Mac OSX System Report. The performance issues are in VLC when playing 4k videos as it drops half or more of the frames, however this should not happen with hardware acceleration on GTX 1080 I thought this was related to the Link Speed since it...
  16. C

Think I figured out my performance issue. Do you know how to adjust the PCI link speed? I am getting 2.5 GT/s which is the link speed of x1 lane of PCIe 1.0
  17. C

Problem solved ;)(y) Difference in scores for Cinebench r20 vs r23 ( I didn't use r23 in osx because i am on 10.3.4 and needed to upgrade to run r23) r23 gets much higher scores, still a little slower than what you got but in the ballpark now.
  18. C

Flashed BIOS still same Not sure must be BIOS setting, I see all cores are loaded during Cinebench run. Hard to see how it would be faulty processor or Motherboard if everything is working :unsure:
  19. C

Tried clearing CMOS no luck there. I guess I will have to try re-flashing the bios but still f33i so not sure if that will do the trick, but will try.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.