Search results

1. Z

Fenvi AV 1200 (did I buy a wrong model?) - issues in Big Sur

I guess I will answer my own question...lol I found out that the chipset for Fenvi AC1200 is actually intel, so no deal for hackintosh. Getting the right one now.
  2. Z

Fenvi AV 1200 (did I buy a wrong model?) - issues in Big Sur

HI Guys, I have the impression I made a mistake and bought the wrong model for WiFi/BT card. I've installed and when it boots, although MacOS recognize the card, it does not find any wifi or bluetooth. I've installed the external antennas and plugged the usb cable from the card to USB hub...
  3. Z

First Hackintosh | Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450M MORTAR MAX | Radeon 570

Same here. I will post here when I get it solved.
  4. Z

alguem sabe como fixa Facetime iMessages AMD Ryzentosh ????

Estou na mesma situacao. Conseguiu resolver? Ja refiz o processo 2 vezes, seguindo o guia dortania e ele loga, mas depois de alugns segundos ele sai.
  5. Z

Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

I've removed and installed version 12, so the permissions could be set by this version. Removed 12 and installed version 10.1.2. Now i got some messages on the permission side and I've allowed version 10 and rebooted as requested. Now at least I got a different message: "Not enough physical...
  6. Z

This is the message I get when I try to run the SQL commands: % sudo sqlite3 "/Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db" 'insert into access values ("kTCCServiceListenEvent", "com.vmware.fusion", 0, 1, 1, "", "", "", "UNUSED", "", 0,1565595574)' Error: table access has 13 columns but...
  7. Z

I'm also stuck with installation on vmware 10. Mine gives a different message though. I will provide more info when I'm in front of my desktop. I think I've screwed up when I first installed the Fusion 12. I removed and installed 10, no questions on security at all. Can't apply the SQL...
  8. Z

3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 - 6900XT stuck (Solved)!

You not only the AudioGod, but also HackintoshGod! Freaking awesome. I wasted 2 weeks trying and you just gave the right steps for it to work in the first step. Knowledge is key as always. I will test things now and add the Realtek Ethernet as well. Thanks a bunch!!! Alessandro
  9. Z

Luckly I got a mac last week from work :) I will download and start from scratch. Thanks so much AudioGod. BTW, I tried your EFI too. I think it is the most complete. I will probably use yours as base for new install.
  10. Z

Thanks AudiGod! I could not find the 11.4 beta to build the installation USB. I thought I could install 11.3, but with no GPU support. I will try to use the adgpmod=ignore, at least to boot and install base 11.3. I will upgrade to beta when I find the image. I will try and keep you posted.
  11. Z

Hi Guys, Here is my config - very similar to olbo and others in the forum. CPU: Ryzen 3950x GPU: Asus 6900XT TUF OC RAM: 64GB of Corsair GSkill Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 SMBIOS: Tried several: MacPro7,1 / iMacPro1,1 / iMac 20,1 2 x SSD, 3 nvme I tried everything - followed the...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.