Search results

1. Cristian_Ykz

Fenvi AV 1200 (did I buy a wrong model?) - issues in Big Sur

@zambz Actually friend, I have this same Fenvi 1200 board and I use it on my Ryzentosh. I have the same problem when I bought it. I needed to do a clean install for the system to recognize it. Another detail is that even though I'm not using intel, someone gave me a kext called...
  2. Cristian_Ykz

Big Sur almost perfect

Hey man, @AudioGod Thank you very much for your help and sorry for the delay in responding. I have a lot of demands at work and I couldn't dedicate myself to the Mac. I did what you suggested, just changing the path of the PCIe slot patch, which was different from yours by a comma instead of...
  3. Cristian_Ykz

Big Sur almost perfect

I've tried that too. I had even read this tip somewhere, too, but it didn't work.
  4. Cristian_Ykz

Big Sur almost perfect

Dude, sorry for the delay to answer. Was traveling... There is my EFI.
  5. Cristian_Ykz

Big Sur almost perfect

Hey guys, After some work, I managed to run MacOS Big Sur around here using OC 0.6.4. Apparently everything is working fine, except for AppleTV. When trying to play some content on the platform, I get the green screen, I normally hear the audio, but I can't see the image. I had this same...
  6. Cristian_Ykz

Hello, Is my Config is Good?

I have a similar configuration running Catalina without any problems. TUF B450 Plus Ryzen 2600 16Gb RAM NVMe 970 Evo RX 5500 XT I think you just need to define the GPU.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.