Search results

1. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod Have you tried power play tables before? You can undervolt/adjust the voltage/frequency of soc, chip etc. for your RX 6800 with it by adding a few entries to DeviceProperties. I remember doing this a few months ago for my hackintosh but I cannot find the instructions for it on the...
  2. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hey @AudioGod after 1 month of testing windows 11 I wanna go back to big sur :D , for some reason it wont show me the recovery partition in open core, any idea why? I don't have a mac with me so I used macrecovery in order to get the recovery/installation files.
  3. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I got the X570 E-Gaming :) And thanks for putting that much effort into that project, appreciate it! Excited for another update of your EFI's when the Monterey patches go live.
  4. L

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Got your EFI working on my X570 Strix, thx :). What do I need to do to get this working on a B550I Aorus?
  5. L

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

Thank you so much for this simple fix. :) just a bummer that my disney+/netflix still don't work. edit:// ok that's awkward.. Just reinstalled everything and it just works lol
  6. L

Solved Installing Big Sur on Ryzen

Yea, ik. Luckily I'm able to boot into Catalina (without gpu acceleration etc. obviously) and I'm making an full/offline installer for 11.4 Beta 1 rn.
  7. L

Solved Installing Big Sur on Ryzen

Hey everyone, I'm trying to install Big Sur 11.3 on my SFF PC. However, I'm stuck on this screen when trying to boot the recovery thingy. Can someone take a look at my EFI folder? Specs Ryzen 5600x RX 6800 Reference Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX (Version F13i) Crucial P2 1TB SSD EDIT:// for...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.