Search results

1. ca122

AMD FX8320 Big sur crash

I have the same issue on AMD FX 6300, not only some video related apps crash, but also the majority of Apple arcade games crash with the same error. All I could find was this thread. https://github.com/AMD-OSX/bugtracker/issues/7 It seems there’s no solution for now, but I hope I’m wrong
  2. ca122

Problem with USB, Shutting down/sleep and Audio with HDMI on OC 0.6.8

Still no luck, I guess it’s because I’m using a cable which convert DVI to HDMI
  3. ca122

Update: It says bad code signature
  4. ca122

I've followed the steps, but still no HDMI Audio output. the only difference is that the kext is loaded from system instead from EFI. I want to underline that the audio was already working, but only using the standard green jack of the pc
  5. ca122

Unfortunately still no luck, can’t see hdmi as an audio output
  6. ca122

I hope I made the right file
  7. ca122

Nothing has changed unfortunately, thanks for what you’re trying to do anyway
  8. ca122

I think it wasn’t enabled,even if it was inside the kext folder
  9. ca122

I tried the EFI you sent, but unfortunately I can’t use the HDMI audio yet, only using the green jack port
  10. ca122

hi sorry for replaying only now, I've been busy. IORegistry shows it's linked
  11. ca122

For usb I used Usbmapping script and started plugging my mouse everywhere to let it map. Then I added the generated usbma.kext to my confitg.plist. Unfortunately I didn’t resolve my shutting down problem. I’m not at home today so I cant use my PC
  12. ca122

Yes I tried, also removing the kext and adding -cdfon. No luck unfortunately. however I still have shutting down and sleep issues, I thought I managed them but no way!
  13. ca122

Hi, thanks again for replaying. I have more or less resolved the shutting down and usb problem, now the only remaining is hdmi audio. I can use the audio jack of the PC, but my speakers aren’t that powerful, so I’d like to use my tv as audio output, like I D with Windows 10
  14. ca122

Hi thanks for replying, I’ve tried with IORegistry but it shows too many ports and the problem is that many ports just don’t work, if I plug a device in nothing happen, making it impossible to map. Without the kext loaded only usb 3.0 works, while If using the kext I get 2 other USB ports
  15. ca122

Hi, thanks for replyin, I tried as you suggested but hackintool doesn’t show usb ports, keyboard and mouse only work on usb 3.0 ports of my pc, the other ports are not working
  16. ca122

Hi guys, I’ve installed Big Sur with OpenCore 0.6.8. I managed to get iServices working and booting the OS without USB. However I’m having problems with Shutting down/sleep, HDMI Audio and USB mapping. As For the audio I’m using VoodooHDA.kext since I’m in AMD. On the audio info of hackintool...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.