Search results

1. D

laptop issue

I recently need to buy a laptop to work. I chose r7000p 2021 5800h + 6600m. 6600m should be able to be driven, but I don't know if 5800h can be driven according to 12.1?
  2. D

Cannot upgrade from 11.6.1 to 12.0

In the previous post I upgraded to the latest Opencore, patches and extensions, but due to some problems I didn't choose to update. Now I'm ready to upgrade to 12.0, and he didn't get into the system smoothly. Since I don't know how to describe the problem I recorded a video hoping you don't...
  3. D

Unable to boot after updating the latest patch!

I'm considering upgrading to MacOS 12, I learned from the forum that I need to upgrade OC and patch. after upgrading OC to 0.7.5 ,I got the latest patches.plist from github to replace my config.plist. reboot abnormal! Cpu : R5 3500x Motherboard: MSI B450M
  4. D

unable to enter the system after replacing the motherboard

Hello everyone, I have a problem. After replacing MSI A320 with MAXSUN b550m, Big Sur can't boot normally. I have added ACPI according to the 'OpenCORE Install Guide', but it doesn't work
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.