Search results

1. D

Reboot loop after installing

Did you manage to fix this. I have new patches - but still doesn't work. Works fine on 13.1 though, which is still there (thank God). I was using 13.3.1 - not sure if that make difference.
  2. D

Shaneee's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING - OpenCore EFI

Hello @Shaneee , just echoing above post - I have same build as this and was wondering whether this build was now dead, or just hadn't been updated for a while. Any news? Many Thanks
  3. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

ok - thanks. I have a Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB so maybe it is worth it? Although I always worry that changing stuff like that can cause things to go wrong...
  4. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Hello AudioGod. I maybe a little late to party but I have a working SMBIOS using iMacPro1,1. Could someone explain why or what advantages there are to switch to MacPro7,1 please. Thanks
  5. D

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.0

Hello. yes I have the alcid=51. I did follow the Dortania guide (around Dec/Jan) but did get thrown by the SSDT stuff. It all works, but I am stuck on an old build of OC. Just need to take the plunge :-). Lets see how it goes... I'll go with the fresh start as you say - at worst I can always...
  6. D

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Big Sur OpenCore 0.7.0

Great to see someone up and running on same Motherboard as me. While I am up and running with a degree of success, I am struggling to get past 0.6.5. Are you able to share your config, and details on how you generated the SSDT files, so I can mimic your setup please. Thanks
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.