Search results

1. Z

Irregular sudden restart

Help to find out what is causing this, thanks panic(cpu 12 caller 0xffffff801e16deb8): slab_nextptr_panic: mcache.bigcl buffer 0xffffff806ef8f000 in slab 0xffffffa0b288add0 modified after free at offset 0: 0x2ad2fb0000003333 out of range [0xffffff806e5f0000-0xffffff808e5f0000) Panicked task...
  2. Z

13.0.1 FCPX graphics card not working

After upgrading to MACOS13.0.1, there is a problem in FCPX, the graphics card does not work at all, and the special effect preview cannot be loaded. Trying to reinstall FCPX does not solve the problem. Where is the problem? Is there a solution? My graphics card is VEGA64
  3. Z

MSI X570 GODLIKE motherboard can now upgrade Monterey?

Previously, the system could not be upgraded because of the BIOS problem of the MSI500 series motherboard. But github AMD Vanilla see “Note for Zen 4: Zen 4 (Ryzen 7000) requires patching for IOPCIFamily.kext. This patch is enabled by default. Please ensure that you've added it to your current...
  4. Z

Help! about MSI GODLIKE's sleep completion strategy

CPU: 3950X Motherboard: MIS GODLIKE Graphics card: vega64 Radiator: NZXT X73 My current EFI can basically do all the work except sleep! I am very eager to have it, I haven't succeeded in researching for 2 months, I can't ask you to help me, thank you very much! I'm sorry for my poor English...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.