Search results

1. Z

Irregular sudden restart

This is the crash code
  2. Z

Irregular sudden restart

Help to find out what is causing this, thanks panic(cpu 12 caller 0xffffff801e16deb8): slab_nextptr_panic: mcache.bigcl buffer 0xffffff806ef8f000 in slab 0xffffffa0b288add0 modified after free at offset 0: 0x2ad2fb0000003333 out of range [0xffffff806e5f0000-0xffffff808e5f0000) Panicked task...
  3. Z

13.0.1 FCPX graphics card not working

Using the same EFI config to boot back up Big Sur, FCPX everything is working fine, but on Ventura, have this problem
  4. Z

At present, I have no other dGPU problems except FPCX. I feel that FPCX cannot call the graphics card to work, the special effects cannot be previewed, and the export cannot be completed.
  5. Z

Radeon kexts enabled vs disabled makes no difference Yes, I just can't preview the effect on FCPX, it will cause a crash Only force quit every time Same problem with multiple versions But I use DaVinci without any problem Now I'm really wondering where the problem is Do you need a screenshot of...
  6. Z

After upgrading to MACOS13.0.1, there is a problem in FCPX, the graphics card does not work at all, and the special effect preview cannot be loaded. Trying to reinstall FCPX does not solve the problem. Where is the problem? Is there a solution? My graphics card is VEGA64
  7. Z

MSI X570 GODLIKE motherboard can now upgrade Monterey?

Thank you very much, I have successfully upgraded 13.0.1 Ventura
  8. Z

MSI X570 GODLIKE motherboard can now upgrade Monterey?

Previously, the system could not be upgraded because of the BIOS problem of the MSI500 series motherboard. But github AMD Vanilla see “Note for Zen 4: Zen 4 (Ryzen 7000) requires patching for IOPCIFamily.kext. This patch is enabled by default. Please ensure that you've added it to your current...
  9. Z

The final solution for MSI MB users to install 12, 13

我和你的主板型号一样 你能分享你的配置文件和BIOS的版本号吗?还有其他注意事项吗?非常感谢!
  10. Z

DRM Content Showing Red Screen

It was normal when I used oc0.63 and macos11.01, and then I upgraded to oc0.64, and problems occurred after macos11.1. I changed cpu3950x to 5900x and upgraded the bios. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it. Relationship, the graphics card has always been vega64
  11. Z

DRM Content Showing Red Screen

I also encountered the same problem. Is it resolved?
  12. Z

Help! about MSI GODLIKE's sleep completion strategy

I disabled XCH0, and unplugged the mouse and all USB devices during manual sleep. The mac can go to sleep, but when I plugged in the mouse or other USB device at any jack, I couldn't sleep again. I have mapped the USB port as internal
  13. Z

RX5700xt Catalina choppy mouse

I also have this problem, don't know how to solve it, my graphics card is VEGA64
  14. Z

GUIDE: OpenCL & Metal performance increase on 5700xt

Hello, is there a configuration file for VEGA64?
  15. Z

pmset -g assertions 2020-05-20 22:47:53 +0800 Assertion status system-wide: BackgroundTask 0 ApplePushServiceTask 0 UserIsActive 1 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep 0 PreventSystemSleep 0 ExternalMedia 0...
  16. Z

Yes, after waiting for about 3 minutes, it will automatically restart and provide an error report. The following is the report content panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff8016291b2c): Sleep transition timed out after 180 seconds while calling power state change callbacks. Suspected bundle...
  17. Z

First of all, thank you very much for replying to me. After I clicked the sleep button, the monitor, keyboard, and mouse all turned off, but the chassis light did not turn off, and the fan continued to rotate. Now I can only turn off the computer and restart by pressing and holding the power...
  18. Z

CPU: 3950X Motherboard: MIS GODLIKE Graphics card: vega64 Radiator: NZXT X73 My current EFI can basically do all the work except sleep! I am very eager to have it, I haven't succeeded in researching for 2 months, I can't ask you to help me, thank you very much! I'm sorry for my poor English...
  19. Z

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | MSI MEG x570 GODLIKE | RX5700 XT (No OverClock)

Hi, does sleep work? Can you share your EFI documents? I'm the same as your motherboard, thank you very much.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.