Search results

1. MaziRoddy999

After upgraded to Zen3 CPU, entire system is lagging, sound is messing up

Just upgraded my system from a 3700X to a 5800X and I don't notice a difference.
  2. MaziRoddy999

Asus PRIME X570-P Hackintosh Possible? Help please.

Ok, makes sense. That was a part of my research: I was comparing other EFI folders to yours, but theirs was probably on an older version of OpenCore. ---Edit--- I'm in there
  3. MaziRoddy999

After doing some further research, adding relevant boot flags (pertaining to previous issues), disabling both SecureBootModel & SIP, replacing serial/model numbers w/ a more compatible SMBIOS, and recreating the whole USB boot disk, I can now finally install macOS High Sierra :) Sidenote: I...
  4. MaziRoddy999

After performing a Google search, I noticed that the "OCSB: No suitable signature - Security Violation" error is attributed to the "AppleSecureBoot" feature being implemented as of version 0.6.1 of OpenCore... Once I edited the config.plist by changing "Default" to 'Disable" under...
  5. MaziRoddy999

So after looking over the config.plist in your EFI folder, I changed the “ROM” and replaced it w/ my own MAC address, but got the following error: OCS: Failed to parse data field as value with type mdata and <02f7e6d9ea08> cont ents, context <ROM>! (Not my real MAC Address for obvious reasons)...
  6. MaziRoddy999

Awesome, much appreciated. I can't thank you enough... I'll work on it tomorrow and give you my findings :)
  7. MaziRoddy999

Thanks my guy. I think once I get a chance to take a look at the plist and examine what underlying details are trending within it, I'll be able to fully grasp how things operate in OpenCore as I did w/ Clover. I would also appreciate knowing what BIOS settings you are using as well in order to...
  8. MaziRoddy999

Dude, I can't believe anybody even responded to my comment. From my experience in similar forums, usually comments like mine on these type of threads go unanswered. Aside from Shaneee (who's good people which I might add), you're a Godsend. I don't know first thing a/b OpenCore, and I would...
  9. MaziRoddy999

Not to resurrect an old thread, but I was able to get macOS installed by way of Clover using the ASUS PRIME X570-P motherboard accompanied by a 3700X and 1080Ti back in Jan 2020. I was never successfully able to get USB connected peripherals to work outside of USB flash drives. Currently, I'm...
  10. MaziRoddy999

Dual Boot, change windows time.

Look at Step 16: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/310308-guide-installing-snow-leopard-and-windows-on-a-evga-x58-system-dual-boot/
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.