Search results

1. singing_fish

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thank you for your response, I used VirtualBox for a long time but since I am working for different carmakers I need VM Ware, because it emulates the internal IT Systems. VirtualBox machines will be noticed as "intruder" and immediately blocked :( Well, I'll try a little to solve this problem...
  2. singing_fish

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thank you very much for the best OC related information I ever read, AudioGod. It works nearly perfect here :) Just one issue is left. If I try to start a VirtualMachine I get the error message: "to start the vM there is not enough physical memory available". On the same PC with Clover and...
  3. singing_fish

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

Hi all, I just played XCom and Destiny on my Hackintosh. It runs much smoother as on the original MacBook Pro 2015 and similar to W10 on the same machines. Both games on 'Ultra' settings, a lot of Programs opened in background, even MS Outlook -,.,- All the best, c*))< edit, score in Win:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.