Search results

1. Y

Installer does nothing after selecting drive.

Got it, thanx ^_^
  2. Y

Wanna start by saying thanx @Shaneee, what ya do for the community is awesome. Definitely have Corsair things plugged in lol. Commander Pro is likely the culprit. I also have a Corsair keyboard, mouse, mousepad, ram. Is their something I can turn off or change in MacOS alone. Obviously dont...
  3. Y

Ok so I have installed it by using my other computer to do the install up until it ask me to pick language, region, account name, etc. Everything working as expected from what I can tell so far. When I boot, I get a "Warning! Your computer is now running on ups backup battery power. Save your...
  4. Y

Open Core Official Guide https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ The install worked w/o a hiccup on my streaming rig: R7 2700x, Asrock Pro 4 B450m, RX 580 Adata 128gb NVMe (not a fast 1). The Computer I really want it on is a R7 3700x, Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, Vega 56...
  5. Y

OK so I tried it again. I was having issues with my power supply goin bad, CMOS battery died. Fixed that and all my previous issues are fine. I still have the same issue and this time the installer is a full version made from within MacOS (compatible offline). Its still displaying the same...
  6. Y

Linked a Video (via Google Drive) to the behavior https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2fuD2ZJXJkQ7pUgUW-kVwKqTzb7VmZ6/view?usp=sharing
  7. Y

Basically like title says. I get to the part of select the drive. Then it just goes back to the Menu (macOS Utilities). I tested the networking works because I can go to the help option and use Safari to reach any website. Ive used the same installer on another AMD build and it works great, Even...
Top Bottom