Search results

1. E

How to update Open Core??

I have followed this manual but I have not been able to complete it. Maybe becuase of 0.6.7??? Thanks in advance.
  2. E

How to update Open Core??

Hi there. Could you help me to updte Open Core?? Thanks in advance.
  3. E

Luminar ai

for me too. What is the latest version of Photoshop that works with Big Sur? Thanks in advance.
  4. E

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.8 EFI

Yes, ATi=Yes and it work properly but I have decided to do with https://www.technolli.com/ and it is OK, work properly but I thinks is a "fast work" and I dont really know if is a perfect work for the money. Thanks so mucho for your help.
  5. E

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.8 EFI

Thanks for your help. My Mobo is ASUS ROG Strix X570-E and my GPU is PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 I have put the entry agdpmod=pikera and now it works but a new graphics entry has appeared ( Inject ATI= Yes ). It works fine but on starup I get a message that says OCS: No...
  6. E

Hi AudioGod, thans for your work. I have built my hackintosh with your EFi and everything is OK but with an X580 GPU but now I have decided to switch to a 5700xt ( like you) and I can´t boot, I have a black screen. You have a 5700xt and I have your EFI. What is the problem? I can not understand...
  7. E

Yeah, i did but I have no enough knowloedges to do perfectly so I decided to continue with your EFI that work at 70/80%. This is my EFI
  8. E

My system is: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E with AMD 5950x, AMD 580 (video ) and Motu traveller (sound). Your EFI folder without some kexts. Thanks in advance.
  9. E

AudioGod I have my Rizenthosh working at 80%. It´s Ok for me at this time. But I usually work with audio and photo. And my big surprise is that Logic X and Photoshop dont work propely. I have been looking for solutions and I found patches for adobe ( that no work ) and nothing for Logic. Logic...
  10. E

Yes, sure. I´m going to try. Thanks you so much.
  11. E

Now Yes. Thanks. I only charged USB port to 2,0 and it is ok and remove XHC.But I have some problems. No audio, no wifi and logic crash when start. Well I´m going to try different solution. Thanks so much.
  12. E

:oops: I can not understand you, it has stopped there, It can not continue installing/reading the usb. Any suggestions?
  13. E

Ah, Ok. I have changed 4g and all the options in your Bios and this has happened.
  14. E

Ohh, thanks for your fast answer. Could I reconfigure your EFI to use it on my board? I´m a musician, too and I very interested in your build because I saw your Logic working. I dont really know what is 4g. Thanks so much.
  15. E

Hi, thanks for your post. I have almost the same build than you. 5950x+ Asus strix x570E but with your efi I can not install Big Sur. I have Catalina installed but when I decided to update to Big Sur I can´t. Could you all help me, please? ( excuse me for my poor english).
  16. E

I need help with 5950x, Asus strig E Gaming and Big Sur.

HI, I´m Francisco from Spain. I´m delighted to telong to this community. Right now I have a Rizentosh with Catalina and I´m having trouble moving to Big Sur. My build: Installed Operating Systems: Catalina 5.7 - Windows 10 Pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X Motherboard: Asus strix E Gaming X570 Pro RAM...
  17. E

Hi all.

HI, I´m Francisco from Spain. I´m delighted to telong to this community. Right now I have a Rizentosh with Catalina and I´m having trouble moving to Big Sur. My build: Installed Operating Systems: Catalina 5.7 - Windows 10 Pro CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X Motherboard: Asus strig E Gaming X570 Pro RAM...
Top Bottom